HDMG looks for enthusiastic candidates who are able to provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment, and who are passionate about delivering quality healthcare. We believe that our selection of qualified candidates plays a vital role in the healthcare delivery process. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do at High Desert Medical Group affects the lives of the patients we serve.
HDMG offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees with flexibility to meet the needs of our employees and their eligible dependents.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Health Care & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
We welcome your interest in seeking a promising career opportunity at High Desert Medical Group!
HDMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants selected for employment at HDMG must consent to background check, OIG/EPLS verifications, pre-employment physical and drug testing. Those that do not satisfactorily meet our requirements will not be hired.