Physician Career Opportunities
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists, seeking an opportunity at High Desert Medical Group should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (661) 951-3399. Should you have questions or need additional information, please call (661) 951-3052.
High Desert Medical Group (HDMG) is committed to providing the highest level of patient care. We are constantly looking at the growing health care needs of our community. We look for enthusiastic candidates who are able to provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment, and who are passionate about delivering quality health care.
HDMG has been a leader in health care in the Antelope Valley and surrounding communities for over 30 years. We are a multi-specialty group staffed with over 25 Primary Care Providers specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics. Our facility also houses a multitude of specialized medicine, such as: oncology, endocrinology, rheumatology, podiatry, wound care, emergency medicine, general surgery, plastic surgery.
In addition to our in-house providers, we are affiliated with over 30 primary care physicians located throughout our community. These providers participate in our Independent Physician Association (IPA), which provides our patients with options in selecting their primary care provider.
We work closely with candidates, providing information on everything a candidate needs to make an informed decision including: outlining our competitive benefits package; scheduling time to meet with current staff members; conducting a tour of the Antelope Valley; and most importantly, providing the opportunity to interact with several physicians on our leadership team.
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Umbrella liability policy
- Reimbursement for DEA, Medical License fees, PALS and ACLS certification (if required)
- Malpractice insurance
- Dues for a medical society and a professional association of your choice
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Health Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary-Accident and Illness Insurance
- Voluntary- Critical Illness and Long Term Care
- Employee award and recognition programs
- Corporate Employee Discount Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit
- Voluntary- Pre-paid Legal Service
- Discounts on Gym memberships